View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 09:51 AM   #16 (permalink)
roplusbee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2007 350Z NISMO
roplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to roplusbee Send a message via Yahoo to roplusbee

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLKNIZMO View Post
lets see everyone has there likes and dislikes i bet the next thing yall will say i have a crappy as super charger and so forth and so on.............. wow now i see why i dont like these forums... cause *** moneys like yall always putting down peoples stuff ... wow sad sad world with *** monkeys like you people in it ....lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLKNIZMO View Post
let me see, first off it was a trial thing on the wheels, second i can take the accents off at any time, third you are right it is the internet so get a life butt monkeys.... forth of all if you can afford what i got under the hood then you can state your peace butt tards ............ other than that lmao yall are lame *** monkey balls .... rejects with the base model z lmao for real lllllllllllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo chumps ...
<WTF???>

Wow. So this went from "hey look at me" to "I have more money than you". Dude seriously................

If your skin is that soft, you need to stay away from the forums. Then again, I doubt you would spout off at the mouth like that in person, but I could be wrong.

</WTF???>

I like your amp/sub install, but I cannot say much about the rest. Try to be a little more open minded about the responses you get next time.
2007 350Z NISMO #0618: Zerolift | UPREV | F.I. | Greddy | Competition Clutch | Injector Dynamics | Aeromotive | Pioneer | JL