View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 07:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Need your opinion.....

sup everyone... so a z buddy of mine made me an offer.... he owns a twin turbo 300zx he was looking at my ride and i was looking at his then he says wanna swap rims? i looked at him... for realz?!? his like yah fair swap.... now he wants to swap his stern rims 19x8.5 and 19x9.5 or 19x10 (he says its a 19x10 but idk?) he wants to put my stock rims on his 300zx cuz he will be the first one on guam to rock 370z rims AND he loves the concave of the rim in the back? the only downside is that the two rear are bald... BUT!!!! if you guys remember im missing some chunks outa one of my rear tire from my donuts.. so imma buy tires anyways.... all the rims look brand spankin new!!! except one which has a lil curb rash but i rashed one of mine also recently sooo its fair LMAO.... idk much about rims and stuff the other thing i noticed is that when i picked up one tire it was pretty f*cking heavy lol mine are heavy too but eh... rims look like this..

tell me yay or nay... should i swap?!?

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote