View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 08:58 PM   #46 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endgame View Post
SWEET!! I am impressed as I thought Stillen would come out on top.

Question: Would the exhaust mods you had installed affect the outcome of these intakes power wise?

Question 2: I would assume that with the hood closed it truly simulated conditions under the hood in the real world heat wise. True? Or would it be worse (not talking bumper to bumper traffic)....
~Any change other than the intake could change the results, but no way to truly know. It is technically an equal comparison since both ran with the same performance mods.

~The only "true" test on a dyno is hood closed, bumper on. Some will say for SRI setups a hood open run will represent a "more realistic" result, but with the hood open you are pumping in more air with that hood open where it would never get that air in the real world.