View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 03:55 PM   #32 (permalink)
Musashi
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z 6speed
Musashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
Finished all my test driving this past weekend, have all numbers from near by dealerships (first round) and will probably go back and just say invoice or bust. I am hoping at the end of the month to put my order in, trying to line up all my points first. Writing a check to pay off my current car, getting the right deal then ordering. I know exactly what I want, and with all the information I have already gained, I know what to do right away, just trying to find out also if there is no coming in that meets my needs.
dreamer I got mine at invoice and they didn't even have the car on the lot. I used edmunds.com for my research. good luck.
Musashi is offline   Reply With Quote