View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 12:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
tbonesteak
Track Member

Drives: MY09 MB 6MT
tbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slow370 View Post
question did you remove the five screws that hold the three buttons to the factory panel or did you assume they are glued on there. you have to transfer the knob unit to the metra panel

also i'm 90% that the metal frame and radio surround don't bolt together the frame is bolted to the dash and the surround is bolted to little raised area's on the same piece the metal frame is bolted to. do you remember how you took it apart?
Yeah i know about the temp controls and i didn't transfer them over to the metra unit. I'm also aware of the fact that they don't bolt together. I just don't get how they can manufacture this and not even mention the fact that the hvac unit which is an important part needs to be relocated. Windsor, can u pm me your number again? my fone ate hsit and i got a new one and have no numbers. Thanks bro.
tbonesteak is offline   Reply With Quote