View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 12:13 PM   #28 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
It's there but barely! needs to be about an inch taller.
So when you gonna step up to the plate and buy the car? You wont be disappointed!!!
Finished all my test driving this past weekend, have all numbers from near by dealerships (first round) and will probably go back and just say invoice or bust. I am hoping at the end of the month to put my order in, trying to line up all my points first. Writing a check to pay off my current car, getting the right deal then ordering. I know exactly what I want, and with all the information I have already gained, I know what to do right away, just trying to find out also if there is no coming in that meets my needs.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote