View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 09:17 AM   #247 (permalink)
Dustin@Z1
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: NLA
Dustin@Z1 is a jewel in the roughDustin@Z1 is a jewel in the roughDustin@Z1 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharif@Forged View Post
Please don't let this discourage you all from attending. Deals gap is just one road and many of us don't even consider it our favorite due to traffic and slow motorcycles. There are tons of other better roads and plenty of other great activities.
I agree with Sharif...and for that matter, for the noobs of the group who will be attending this year, you may not even get to the section of the Dragon that is in question. Between the other activities at the lodge and the other roads available, you will have you hands full.

I generally avoid the TN side of the route anyway due to the fact that the Police are much heavier heading in that direction. I will admit that there is some good scenery that way, but there is always next year for that.

We will just have to wait and see what takes place. Hopefully they will be able to get the cleanup underway quickly. Lets all hope for pretty days ahead without Rain, etc so the TDOT can knock this out.

- Dustin
Dustin@Z1 is offline   Reply With Quote