View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 07:26 AM   #2 (permalink)
Hi-Step'n370Z
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '10ZR S/B AT Tour NV
Hi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simota1 View Post
anyone read this yet? pretty sad man... lol

My motor is making some strange noises - LT1 - Htownracing - Home of Houston's Fastest Street Cars

its pretty funny read the first 4 pages....
THAT was like a Horror movie! That guy made one mistake after another, and on a car like that, those are HUGE mistakes. I think the best advise he received on that thread was to STOP the hobby of working on his car and take up bird watching. I never trash someone for making a mistake, but THIS guy went far beyond making a mistake, he's just doesn't have the aptitude to be working on cars, or lawnmowers, or toilets. Period.
Hi-Step'n370Z is offline   Reply With Quote