View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 03:58 AM   #19 (permalink)
1slow370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: v8 74 260z ;)
1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute

ok well the top secrets if they are anything like the g37s intakes will be rebadged HKS units with a different color foam so thats a loss in power right there on a hot hood closed run, and then gen 3's have shown over 10hp gains those conditions so my moneys on stilen in fact all 500 bucks of it that i spent on the stillen for obvious reasons. the only intake comparison that is really interesting is injen v. stillen.

All that aside it's good that you are doing a 370 build and great that you are going through the lengths of doing a comparison just be truth full run it hood closed with sae correction to get the closest real world numbers you can instead of trying to hawk the top secret name that they are so fond of.

Yeah i know i'm a topsecret hater, and i understand it's a good move on the part of your dealership to use the name as there are a bunch of uneducated racerboys that will eat that $hit like it's candy and shell out big time for the parts, but seriously everything they make costs twice as much as parts made by other companies and isn't worth a even a fourth of the 1100 bucks this intake will cost if priced similarly to it's g37 cousin.
Answers (correct) - - - - - - - - - - $12.50