View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 12:21 AM   #203 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

NST (NonStopTuning) 370Z VQ37HR Pulley Kit Review w/ Dyno Charts

Forum user "tcarretti" reported a bad crank seal down the road. That's my biggest paranoia at the moment. I had my pulleys and oil changed at the same time, so it'll be easy to gauge the mileage down the road. His review pretty much sums up my experience. MPG went up a tiny bit (21.8 from 21.6).

The 370Z definitely feels a bit more laggy than the 350Z. The neck snapping response isn't there, but maybe that's to protect the tires haha. That's my goal, and so far after a couple more days of driving it just feels more pleasant... can't quite describe it, but I'm definitely yearning for more response!