View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 09:24 AM   #12 (permalink)
Greg
Track Member

Drives: 06 350 ZR CS
Greg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zpil0t6 View Post
Making a car look fast doesn't make it fast or handle well

i thought....you all like to hear it from a tuner shop owner.

i tried to justify some simple mods to the V8 genesis....but realized right away that the cost would easily rise above a sport pak 370z

And i mingled with the most enthusiastic owners and tunershops that will specialize on the genesis.....has any other post done such a personal job?

And then Hyundai.....tey are a loser.....because if they were to sell this car for 27k.... then its a viable alternative.

the 2.0 is a mess...the V6 is ok don't know were the HP is....

You guys are pretty unapreciative. Why cause i have a Zo6 and a 370Z...

Sorry with 5% in mods...the Zo6 easily cast down the GTR. though if you do the same to the GTR ....the Zo6 is cast down

whats the use... i don't know why i try.
We're unappreciative and you don't know why you try?

Yes your post was informative and such.. No argument there

But....Just what kind of response are you (or similar posters) looking for? You posted this topic in the 370z area,( not in the other vehicles forum btw) on a Nissan 370z site.

Which, as you know are mainly frequented by people who either own, thinking of buying or just plain interested in the Nissan 370z.. The majority don't come here looking for info on Hyundai's or Chevy's. Do the same on their respective forums..See how many 370 fans you can get there.

And the old "No true auto enthusiasts here" or "Fanboys" lines won't fly here as well... Do a search..This topic (different makes as well) was posted and discussed numerous times by different posters.

Sorry to say..Just because you and other fans of the Genesis like the car.. There's always going to be equal numbers who hate it...

Last edited by Greg; 03-23-2009 at 09:26 AM.
Greg is offline   Reply With Quote