View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 04:41 AM   #34 (permalink)
DJcuetip
Track Member

Drives: 370
DJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond repute

quick question... on hills a buddy of mine recommended that while at stop... with foot still on brake... slowly release the clutch near to right before engagement point so that once you release the brake to hit the gas.. the car won't be rolling back as fast because it is slightly engaged... i tried this the other day and it seemed to work good especially when cars are right behind your as$!.. my question is.. is this ok for the transmission, or is the e-brake recommended.. i just hate doing the e-brake cause i feel like its to much tings at once.. and im a lazy guy

Last edited by DJcuetip; 03-23-2009 at 01:12 PM.
DJcuetip is offline   Reply With Quote