View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 04:21 PM   #258 (permalink)
stormcrow
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370Z Nismo TT
stormcrow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle@STILLEN View Post
If anyone actually thought that I meant you can install the supercharger and drive 100% safely for 500,000 miles I apologize. I guess I was too generic. Obviously there are other factors that come in to play that are out of our hands as well as out of the hands of the owner of the car.

If the supercharger is installed correctly and you always use 91 (or higher) octane fuel. And you do regular oil changes and maintenance. Then you will have a reliable vehicle. We have numerous customers with hundreds of thousands of miles on our previous supercharger systems who have never had any issues.
Saying your tune is 100% safe isn't generic...it's pretty darned specific. And, again, I say this is an outright untruth.

I am leaving this thread now. I am sure a lot of s will be grateful. It seems that no matter the level of fact presented, most will always believe the hype that vendors toss at them. My parting advice is for everyone to research thoroughly your options or you will eventually regret going F/I.
stormcrow is offline   Reply With Quote