View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 03:24 PM   #71 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red370 View Post
Also keep in mind, that with that little standalone unit, it has maps for valet mode and anti theft as well as your custom maps, i'd hate to have to bring my laptop with me everywhere I go just so I can access a map.
I don't think you understand how UpRev works. You can load up to 5 maps with UpRev, and you switch between them via your cruise control button. I have valet and anti-theft maps as well, but I don't have to plug in some device to switch to them. There's no need for a laptop as UpRev's ROM has slots for 5 different maps, at they're always at your fingertips, literally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
I thought Osiris recorded, data logged, etc. for 500 then you pay for your dyno tune if you want to?
So basically Cobb and Uprev offer the same feature(s) just one puts it in a nice little device while the other runs on anything.
If you go to UpRev's site and read up on Osiris, it does all that plus it includes 3 custom e-Tunes.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (24.2 KB, 159 views)
semtex is offline   Reply With Quote