View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 11:33 AM   #138 (permalink)
Daishi
Track Member

Drives: 09 370z 6Speed
Daishi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Daishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by semtex View Post
I agree. Like I said, I have no problem admitting that their stuff is less than perfect. I am less than entirely smitten with their stuff, to put it diplomatically. To be honest, one of the biggest factors in why I went with some of their stuff is that they were first to market, and I'm just really impatient, lol. I bought my car in Jan. of '09 and was just dying to start modding it, but options were quite limited that early on. I'm glad that better stuff is coming to market (like F.I.'s stuff), and I have no problem with switching over when something better comes along (which is why I'm #2 on the group buy for the LTHs). I'm not brand-loyal. I'm results-loyal. Of course, my bank balance hates me, but that's a different topic for a different time and place.

Peace, bro.
I completely understand and I probably couldn't of said that better myself. Like you my bank balance hates me as well lol. Now lets hope we can get these LTH's in hand soon we are #2 and #3 shouldn't be long. Im anxious to experience all the gains lol.

Peace Out.
Daishi is offline   Reply With Quote