View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 11:27 AM   #136 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daishi View Post
I agree maybe i shouldn't of said they did zero testing but think of it this way. No matter how you slice it whether they didnt do enough testing or their methodology was flawed it still leaves their product in my eyes in the end still as flawed as if they did little to no testing at all. I mean does it take a genius to make a couple systems, install it on a couple different cars and say holy crap this system doesn't fit right, lets fix it. No they ship the product anyway.. But lets just say for arguments sake they didnt experience that problem and all was well.. You would think after all the fitment complaints they would actually fix the problem but no to this day people continue to have problems with their products with no fix from stillen. Instead their answer is hey we are designing a new version just buy it when it comes out.. uhhh no fix the product that you sold me in the first place or give me the new version when that comes out free of charge.
I agree. Like I said, I have no problem admitting that their stuff is less than perfect. I am less than entirely smitten with their stuff, to put it diplomatically. To be honest, one of the biggest factors in why I went with some of their stuff is that they were first to market, and I'm just really impatient, lol. I bought my car in Jan. of '09 and was just dying to start modding it, but options were quite limited that early on. I'm glad that better stuff is coming to market (like F.I.'s stuff), and I have no problem with switching over when something better comes along (which is why I'm #2 on the group buy for the LTHs). I'm not brand-loyal. I'm results-loyal. Of course, my bank balance hates me, but that's a different topic for a different time and place.

Peace, bro.
semtex is offline   Reply With Quote