View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 10:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
ssqpolo
Track Member

Drives: '12 Black Nismo
ssqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Berk Test Pipes impression

So, I just installed my test pipes (bought from DD). the first thing i noticed was...MY SERVICE ENGINE SOON light!! that's a bummer. i guess i have one of the few "sensitive" engines. with that said, it sounds great (sound clips coming this weekend). there is a lil rasp around 2700-3000 rpms, but that goes away soon, and the beautiful sound comes to life. its the same note as stock, just a little louder, but definitely not annoying at all. SORRY GUYS, NO DYNO YET! i just didnt have the time. but i will probably go soon. i have to say though, and i know its a inappropriate saying, but it does FEEL a little quicker. nothing too drastic, but i did some pulls against my friend (before and after), and there was some change. Overall, I am pretty happy. I will probably sell them though to get the HFCs, so my CEL will go away. I don't think it will trigger the CEL on some cars tho because mine only goes on when my gas tank is half empty (or half full). so if u have any questions, fire away. Or, if ur in the florida area and want to buy them, i will keep you in mind once my HFCs come in.
ssqpolo is offline   Reply With Quote