View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 10:43 AM   #51 (permalink)
Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: the 2 balled club
Zsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdino77 View Post
Wow I just learned a lot by reading up on this thread. I have a question then, since I will be running FI CBE w/test pipes and might do a K&N Drop in would I need a retune for that as well? I plan on most likely getting a tune anyway but I was just curious if this would also present a case to retune seeing im not actually switching the CAI.
Im not sure if this means I am running lean but again when I did the K&N drop ins and the CBE my tail pipes went from having black junk on them(before the mods), to not having any black junk on them after the mods. But something changed. Im getting my Cobb today so I will do a AF reading before and after to see the changes and where Im at when at higher rpms then idle before I put the new map in. I think I went leaner than I was but thats not to say that Im too lean to hurt anything, Im sure the tune will get me some extra gains.