View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 03:04 AM   #29 (permalink)
pbpd4816
Base Member

Drives: 09 370z B+S 6MT Blk
pbpd4816 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
Unlike you, I actually did have one. It was faster than the Z by far. If you think yours can keep up, you have got to be kidding yourself. At VIR, my 400HP C6 was 5 sec faster than my 287HP 350Z with the same tires and brake pads with the same driver. I sold it because my car was running out of warranty and I wanted something different. Also the C6 was way too flashy for my liking, I prefer to drive something more low key. Both cars have their own pros and cons, it's all personal preference.

There is a reason why the Corvette is in a higher class in almost all types of racing, it is a faster car. You might not like it, but you have to respect them for what they are.

This is as lame as the Corvette people not giving other cars any respect. Please get out of your own little world, there are other things that are either better or at least different. Go on the Corvette forum and search, most Vettes are usually 4-10K under MSRP. A base Corvette is around 46K or so if memory serves me right.
I do respect vettes....the Z06 and ZR1. I realize the vette is different but better? Thats pure opinion. For the money spent after WHATEVER discount you get or once got on a C6 vette, imo it isn't better. My God it should be faster, it has a way bigger motor. Faster doesn't always put a car in a HIGHER class. And trust me, I will never own or try to own a C6 vette. If the Lord blesses me with a big amount of money, I would definetly consider the Z06 and I would for sure want a ZR1. Love em. Again, I'll repeat myself one more time. I asked everyones opinion about my chances with a C6 vette and I mostly got jack *** answers like yours. Love what you will and I'll do the same.
pbpd4816 is offline   Reply With Quote