View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 02:35 PM   #96 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
, instead of what he's done on the island and/or what he knows about it.

i think thats the point he doesnt know anything or well slightly more than everyone else brought there.... thats why he was so upset.. jacob probably gave him vague orders for all these years with no explaination...

it was important because i think before richard mib and jacobs morality "game" was less organized mib had probably never thought to have someone else kill jacob and jacob never thought to have a go between before... so im guessing post richard is how the others became the others like he would tell them about jacob and the island

the last scene was mib plotting to kill jacob again.. if you cant uncork the bottle to let it out then you break the bottle......

speaking of that made a funny observation... MIB is locked in a metaphoric bottle..... grants wishes to the people he recruits and appears as smoke... uh yeah he is a damn genie lol

as for a MIB episode.. im guessing thats what episode 15 is about... the one where they said takes place in a different time and place with no regular cast members... i used to think it was acient egypt but what was that dagger like roman?

Last edited by MC; 03-24-2010 at 02:44 PM.
MC is offline   Reply With Quote