View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 11:21 AM   #15 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

Well, reason I was looking into this is that yesterday, bullitt5897 and I met up with Sharif at Forged Performance and did dyno runs on a Dyno Dynamics. We'll post the sheets up soon (waiting for Sharif to email them to Mike (bullitt5897). Mike's 370Z is completely bone stock, and he got 254 RWHP. Mine has the Stillen exhaust and Berk HFCs. Other than that, our Z's are configured the same (sport pkg, 6MT). Get this -- I pulled 291.7! Now, I never did a baseline on mine while it was bone stock, so you have to take this gain with a grain of salt. But still, even if you allow for a, say, 10 HP margin of error, I think it's sufficient to show that the Stillen/Berk combo yields some significant gains.
semtex is offline   Reply With Quote