View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 08:26 AM   #74 (permalink)
edconline
Track Member

Drives: 10' MB Z34 6MT T/S/N
edconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond repute

Djpathfinder - thanks for the info! I've only had the car 2.5 week and I haven't really been driving it due to the weather and my being away for a bit. Definately something to do before the real driving begins though. That price looks fair, I wonder how much the rocker panels would add? Probably take a look at their tint too, planning on going darker than 35 all around, probably 17. What did you/they do about the issue a lot of members here have had with their tint peeling in the window corner due to the window moving when the door opens/closes? I wasn't too sure how well the tint would cure in this weather either. Looks like this weekend is bringing Z driving weather
edconline is offline   Reply With Quote