View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 02:39 AM   #93 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future

i guess i take the episode for what it is i mean there is still a part of me that doesnt believe things are as they seem between jacob and MIB…

the island is a cork that holds in all the darkness/evil in the world.. this late in the show im going to take jacobs word for it because it jives with his private conversation with MIB on the beach in "the incident" about proving MIB wrong about humanity...and to richard he spoke some core truths that we know the show is really about like your past life not mattering on the island (2nd chance redemption) and letting people make the choice ( like ben stabbing him and letting jack realize things on his own)

but the big issue i have is if he (MIB) is really just evil incarnate then what of all this talk about how he was a person and then jacob betrayed him and stole his body and his humanity... and what does that mean like literally he looked like jacob or jacob took away his physical form so he couldnt leave the island?… does this have something to do with the kids in the jungle? so what im saying is yeah MIB i think is lying to everyone and h.... but i do believe all this i was a human once talk of his... how can that be if jacob describes him as being almost a metaphor or embodiment of evil.. must be more to it..

i think jacob is forcing him into this role almost like how MIB told kate about wanting to create an enemy... i do think MIB is bad/evil but i think he has his reasons... i dont think it boils down to just a parable of good vs evil

is it possible him and jacob two parts of the same enity? could be why that havent dropped his name yet..

i dunno..

Last edited by MC; 03-24-2010 at 02:46 AM.
MC is offline   Reply With Quote