View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 12:46 AM   #71 (permalink)
djpathfinder
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 GT-R BE
djpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheee! View Post
Did you get the rocker panels done too? I'm glad I did!
hmmm...actually, I didn't think about that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by edconline View Post
Loving the Anniversary Edition colour scheme, that's definately my second favourite colour! Where did you get the clear bra done/how much if you don't mind my asking. Any Edmonton owners actually, it seems like if this was done improperly by someone it would look really bad/obvious, I don't wanna wait too long though or it's gonna get chipped before it goes on. Now if only the weather would cooperate!
I was originally looking at red or white, but as soon as we saw the 40th, that was it. Love the red accents all over the place too. I got both done at Aero Car Parts (7304 - 50 Street, 780-440-6017). Tell Rick that Adelbert sent you. He'll take care of you. The place is small but the staff there really know what they're doing. I've dealt with these guys for years. There was a write-up on them in the Journal 2 fridays ago. They also do bumper and wheel repairs too. The 3M clear bra (18" hood and full wrap around bumper) cost $510 and the 5 window 35% tint (SolarGard) cost $289.

Yeah, you don't want to wait too long especially since your car is black. How long have you had it?