View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 10:05 PM   #217 (permalink)
2theextreme
RIP Tony :( (1969-2015)

Drives: '14 Mustang GT/CS
2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, Lou Fusz keeps bugging me to get my windows tinted. I'll have to check out the cars again Saturday. I've never really considered it but I'll give a good look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
I don't know how the blue calipers would look (maybe too much blue?), but I definitely think you should get your windows tinted. Even if you only do the legal limit (50% in VA) it will look better than stock and totally change the look of the car with the windows up.

You've seen mine... it's 38%.

Me, I'm planning on powder coating the wheels gloss black (possibly with a thin solid red time attack stripe) and having the headlight housings done in a flat/satin black. I'll also need to take care of the silver door handles, which will probably be painted solid red to match the body color.

That'll be good to start!