View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 06:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
KingZee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Focus ST
KingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Best dealership/oil change spot

Hey guys, I'm nearing 2k miles and want to do my first oil change soon, I'm probably going to switch to redline motor oil and brake fluid after 5k but I want to go with Nissan Ester for at least the first oil change (This was my best conclusion after reading oil threads on this board for days). I know the dealer charges $90 for the oil change and I'm willing to pay that...once...

Can you guys suggest a dealer near LA that's best in service? Or can anyone recommend a shop with fair prices and good service? I'd do the oil changes myself but I live in a complex so I don't really have the space and would prefer my neighbors not stare at me while I work.

Any advice is appreciated
KingZee is offline   Reply With Quote