View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 02:30 PM   #12 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

You know, the only reason I had to get a passport was because this stupid bitch at the airline counter turned me away when I was going to Germany to be with my wife over new years after not getting to see her for 6 months.

Being Military, our ID + Official Orders (PCS, Leave, Deployment) counts the same as a passport. I've used this every time I've traveled and never had a problem with it. Even with this same airline... But NO this bitch had to be stupid, and her supervisor as well. So they told me signed approve leave orders were not Official Leave orders and that only works when we move to a new place. **** them.

Anyways, to the point of the OP, I got my passport and was actually looking forward to getting it stamped in Germany. Well I get to Germany and walk up to the passport officials, they see I'm American, ask me if I'm Military, I say yes, and show them my ID. They ask me am I on orders and I'm like yeah, they hand my passport back to me and off I go. MOFOS! lol

So sadly the ONLY stamp I have in my passport right now is when I reentered the US from my trip. Meh!

But alas, all I can do is laugh...

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote