Thread: Best BC Roads?
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 09:52 AM   #14 (permalink)
FricFrac
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 300ZX 280ZX 240
FricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to FricFrac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexster View Post
That does look like a pretty nice cruise!
I'll definitely be making it down to the island soon.

Yoh FricFrac, how do you like your Stillen exhaust and intake? I'm undecided between FI or Stillen for exhaust. But was thinking G3 intake for sure, but then was told by my shop it's not the best match with the weather out here.
The Stillen is great - very happy with it. I would have got the FI though but the sales people just blew me off and basically said their turbo development was their priortiy - not building an exhaust system for the 370Z. That was back when they were developing it. I'd love to hear the FI in person though.

Not sure why they would tell you not to use the G3..... odd....

Feel free to bring whoever over too if you want to do a cruise. Oh and the All Japanese Show n Shine is on May 30th - you're more than welcome to come over for that as well if that interest you....