View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 09:33 AM   #170 (permalink)
Majestik
Track Member

Drives: '13 Jet Black R35GTR
Majestik is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Majestik Send a message via MSN to Majestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by k3nkyo View Post
Bad and Good News

Bad news, my dealer called me and said the car is already registered under my name and it's ready to be picked up now. No!!....... I was so devastated. I try to reason with him but it looks like there's nothing he can do. During our discussion he mentioned the colour "Titanium". I said "hold on I request for Carbon Silver!". (You see initially I wanted the titanium but because I have never seen it around Perth I was too hesitant to order one, instead I chose CS).

So there was a mix up from another guy that ordered 370z when my dealer was on holidays. Well well well my dealer now knows I have an argument, so it was you said I said blablabla and after a few more bla bla blas he called me back and offered to put the 19’ wheels from the Roadster onto my 370z. He told me to come take a look at the Titanium colour I will like it. Since I haven’t seen that colour I was curious, so I went down and had a look. Wow! It was better then I expected, so nice........ : ) I knew this could turn out bad if I argue my way out and I couldn’t resist this colour. So I told him I’ll take it if he includes street legal tinting, He agrees. Wuhoo! I’m happy I got the 19’ as I wanted, bonus tinting and it is a series one 2010 model, it looks like this is the last Titanium in AUS, I'm fine with that especially not many people in Perth has it.

Sometimes when you push too far it might not end well. I think I made the right choice.

I can’t wait to pick it up now. Thanks Guys I wouldn’t have got the 19’ or the tinting if I didn’t read your messages.

K3nkyo
Majestik is offline   Reply With Quote