View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 07:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
Maynard
Base Member

Drives: old faithful
Maynard has a reputation beyond reputeMaynard has a reputation beyond reputeMaynard has a reputation beyond reputeMaynard has a reputation beyond reputeMaynard has a reputation beyond reputeMaynard has a reputation beyond reputeMaynard has a reputation beyond reputeMaynard has a reputation beyond reputeMaynard has a reputation beyond reputeMaynard has a reputation beyond reputeMaynard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post
True. I am surprised no one has used a tape measure to measure it yet. But again, people drive sports cars don't care about it a lot.
Yeah, I'd love someone to post more pictures of the hatch. I'm interested to know how deep it it as well. I remember someone posting a picture of a yellow 370Z at some event with the hatch open. There was a white bucket in it that gave me the impression it has some decent room in the back. I can't find the thread with that picture though

I'm sure other forum members have hobbies/activities that require them to have at least some room in the rear hatch. Mine is golf. As long as it fits a golf bag, I'm good to go. I wouldn't even car if I had to take the driver and wood out of the bag.
Maynard is offline   Reply With Quote