View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 08:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
ResIpsa
Track Member

Drives: 09 RACING HEN
ResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Capital Driving Club Autocross 3/27/2010

For all the Northern Virginia/ Maryland Z's I wanted to invite you to autocross with the Capital Driving Club. Imagine a club with all the fun of a SCCA event without any of the confusing classifications. Cars are classified on horsepower and weight, period.

Currently, I am the only 370Z running with the club.

Imagine hard parking with the ability to run your car for approximately 50 seconds runs up to 6 times a day...true bliss.

Its cheap and does very little wear and tear on your car.

Hell, I bring my wife with me. I even bought her a helmet (although loaner helmets are available).

You would be amazed at how autocross will improve your driving skills and track days.

This is a great club with a great group of drivers. Capital Driving Club