View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 06:57 PM   #12 (permalink)
VCuomo
Track Member

Drives: BMW 335i Sport
VCuomo will become famous soon enoughVCuomo will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by antman22 View Post
I hate both Houston and Dallas drivers for different reasons. Half the Dallas drivers are on cell phones so they aren't paying attention. Then they try to sweep across 3 lanes to make an exit coming up (with 50ft).

For me though, its LA drivers that piss me off. Everytime I get upset at Dallas drivers, I remember the times that I have spent on the 405, literally at 0mph. parked forever.

Glad the drive was good though! I recently drove down to Austin and it was a joy to drive. I don't think I could exceed 3-4 hours in the Z without having to get out and stretch a little though, an old car accident (someone ran a red and smacked us) has left my back a little tweaked. Other than that though, I find the Z to be a decent weekend road trip car.
It's not the LA drivers that are causing the problem - it's the CA legislators who love the tax $ and fees they get from new housing developments but won't spend the money they should on infrastructure improvements (like adding more lanes to congested freeways)!
VCuomo is offline   Reply With Quote