View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 10:42 AM   #20 (permalink)
Musashi
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z 6speed
Musashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enenen View Post
LOL, now I was recommended a C6 Corvette. Used ones with like 15,000 miles go for the same as a new Z. And I thought I was sure I wanted a Z if I bought a car. But damn those things are fast...

Just when I thought I had it narrowed down to 2.....

Yes they are fast and have some cool features, but the build quality is garbage. I owned an 06 which GM bought back, I didn't even have to lemon law it because they could not repair it. @ 3,500 miles!!!

Foolishly I thought it was just a bad car and bought an 07 which was also a pos and I ended up trading it in.

You cannot even begin to compare quality and reliability with a Vette. And who wan'ts big brother in the passenger seat with all that on-star garbage. They don't even have bluetooth in their vehicles bc they try and push their cell phone service through os.

Anyway, get the Z! It's safer and you can use it all the time. Much more enjoyment.
Musashi is offline   Reply With Quote