View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 08:40 AM   #1 (permalink)
kdo2milger
OG Priesthood

Drives: NISMO T
kdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow 2009 370z Service Manual Complete ready to Download!

Re-Uploaded it to a safer share server: 2009 370z Service Manual
Seems that Malwarebytes thinks Datafilehost is a malicious website, so if you are not comfortable downloading from the above link, I have provided a secondary link hosted by mediafire listed below.

Secondary source: Download from Mediafire.com here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/6tlgmn...vice_Manual.7z

Server states-
Quote:
Active files are hosted forever. Inactive files are stored for at least 60 days after their last download.
So if link becomes inactive please PM me and I'll re-upload it again.

I zipped the file with 7zip, it can be downloaded for free here: 7-Zip
You can use any zip or rar program though.

UPDATE: See Picture Below: You will need to un-check the box below "Download" that says
Quote:
Use our download manager and get recommended downloads
By downloading the file you agree to our terms and conditions

24 January 2015 Update:2009 - 2014 Service Manuals Nissan 370z Service Repair Manuals

Last edited by kdo2milger; 02-23-2017 at 08:46 AM. Reason: update to un check the box for a download manager
kdo2milger is offline   Reply With Quote