View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 01:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
Hi-Step'n370Z
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '10ZR S/B AT Tour NV
Hi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Just for starters, the first thing I did after I bough my Z was to buy the following:

• Nissan touch up paint. (already has clear coat in it)
• Clear coat touch up.
• McGuires Scratch X 2.0.
• Shamois towels.
• Microfiber auto cloth towels.
• Easy Grip Sponge applicator for the Scratch X.
• Turtle Wax bug and tar remover.
• A nice silver wash bucket to match my car. (I mean......ya know)

The car wash soap and wax and anything else are to be purchased next, after I make my decision as to what they will be, along with some good quality sponges for washing the Roadster top.

I am interested it that "road wrap" that someone posted to the Forum about, that sounds like just the thing for trips. I am thinking it's a temporary fix, can be removed, then re-applied as needed. I personally do not want the permanent paint protector.

This Beautiful 370Z Roadster ain't my first Rodeo. Bring it on!!
Hi-Step'n370Z is offline   Reply With Quote