View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 09:16 PM   #15 (permalink)
ZCarGo
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370 CY A7
ZCarGo has a reputation beyond reputeZCarGo has a reputation beyond reputeZCarGo has a reputation beyond reputeZCarGo has a reputation beyond reputeZCarGo has a reputation beyond reputeZCarGo has a reputation beyond reputeZCarGo has a reputation beyond reputeZCarGo has a reputation beyond reputeZCarGo has a reputation beyond reputeZCarGo has a reputation beyond reputeZCarGo has a reputation beyond repute

I have had numerous people who have given me the thumbs up.

I had one guy follow me down the road and into the gas station to tell me that my car is "one bad *** car" and that "it must be fast as $hit". I just smiled and said, "Yup"

Another guy was basically circling me at 70mph geting the full view. I was on the phone, otherwise I would have dusted him.

I have had numerous people take off from the stop lights wanting to race.

I have never had a car that has drawn so much attention. The only way I can describe it is that I now know what it's like to have very large breasts with everyone staring at them. I told my wife that if she wants to know what it feels like she should take the car for a spin. (I did actually say that and I have been married for 15 years..set the expectations very low boys and then you might have a chance of exceeding them.)

The only annoying thing that's happened several times is that if I decide to use my turn signal, people will close the gap and not let me in. Especially the BMW driven by guys who think they're cool and by SUV's driven by petite young women.

-ZCarGo-
ZCarGo is offline   Reply With Quote