View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 07:58 PM   #14 (permalink)
WUKILLABEEZ78
Base Member

Drives: 08 Infiniti G Sedan
WUKILLABEEZ78 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
wutang guy, under settings comfort and conv... was an 08 g37. Your G sedan was a g35.

Thank you Chubbs and Socal. Appreciate it. I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I'm very excited about my new Z and am just trying to make it an easy transition from my g37 and like to have the same settings. Might seem silly to some that I don't want to press the button 2x when I'm use to pressing it once but I know its possible! I realize you all were trying to help.
Hey Mus guy my 2008 Fully loaded G sedan is a G35 not was (I still own it and will keep it even after I get the 370Z). Thanks for letting me know how to change it but it's not something I'd ever want to do. The 370Z employs the same navigation and associated interfaces used by Infiniti vehicles so if you can change it you'd do it the same way. Too bad you didn't get the Nav with your Z like you had on your G37. Sounds like a downgrade to me...