View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 06:49 PM   #37 (permalink)
Hi-Step'n370Z
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '10ZR S/B AT Tour NV
Hi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Look, I've heard it all, and to be truthful, my conclusion is the same after hearing it all, as it was when I decided to buy this beauty. I just love my 2010 370Z Roadster. Period! It is a beautiful automobile, and I can't tell you how happy I am to have one of my own.

I like to see all the mods some of you are doing to your Z, glad to see you're having so much fun with it, that's what it's supposed to be, been there done that myself. But personally, I don't want to change one thing about my Z. I got the Roadster with Touring with Nav, carpets and mud guards. I got just what I wanted, and I like it just the way it is.

I love driving the Z, I LOVE the sound - and what some call "noise," the look, the handling, the ride, the feel, and maybe most of all, just looking at, and admiring her.

I haven't driven MINE yet, but I have driven a friends 2010 Z Coupe a few times, and have taken many rides as passenger as well. Initially, I was very interested in the reviews, and for the most part, they've all been positive about the 370Z, and I was glad to hear that, but I have so much to look forward to, that I don't want to waste my time looking back, just forward, preferably with plenty of great roads in front of me. I still like watching all the video's though!

Just to address this sound thing. I have owned muscle cars, and I have owned sports cars. To me, the 370Z has combined the best of both cars into one. (maybe not to everyone, but it is to me) The hungry growl, that turns into a beastly roar when it needs to, is music to my ears. The Porsche has a nice sound, but too much of a sports car sound to suit me. The Mustang has that old throaty muscle car sound, but that's too muscle car for me. The Z has it all, in my book. So, let's not forget what a great automobile we have, no matter what someone else may say. When you have a car as great as the 370Z, who cares anyway?! And Edmunds.... have a nice day........boyz!
Hi-Step'n370Z is offline   Reply With Quote