View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 05:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
kevr6
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 Graphite 370Z 6M
kevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to kevr6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZForce View Post
^Good to hear as I have a set of Eibachs sitting in the garage waiting to be installed. I was not looking forward to springing another $500 for SPC upper control arms if I did not have to. And if you were dropped 1.3 in the front with coil overs that makes me feel good to know. Although I do not understand how you could have wear in the rear with a camber kit already installed. Was it the alignment that was off on the toe that made them wear?

I did not have to install the toe bolts on the Z33 setup as they were not needed with the 1.0 drop in the rear with the H&R. And I am not looking to install them on the Z34. They were only needed if really slammed, other than that the OEM settings had enough adjustment.
I was expecting some inner wear first anyway. Once I get her back on the alignment rack I'll be looking into this. The Z shops that I do business with say it's somewhat normal to see.