View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 02:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hi-Step'n370Z
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '10ZR S/B AT Tour NV
Hi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.arnaldo View Post
Did you go through a scary moment due to loose lug nuts? Please explain, dude.
No, LOL. This has just been quite a silly adventure, as Ak can attest to. All I wanted to do was to buy some wheel locks for my Roadster wheels, and from there, it took on a mind of it's own, and ended with a discussion over the actual torque that the lugs and locks should be tightened to. No big deal, really. I was only commenting to the Forum that even though this was a small, boring "Mod," I appreciated the help I got from the Forum. But, at least now we all know where us Roadster wheel guys stand regarding the issue. So, it's all good.
Hi-Step'n370Z is offline   Reply With Quote