View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 11:06 AM   #8 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimZ View Post
Hello,
New to the forum but was looking for any input regarding the new Injen cold air intake system..i.e. any problems, experience, difficulty with application, and overall impression. Driving an 09 NISMO Z...Thanks
I have installed them all! I can tell you that in terms of fitment, quality and finish no one even comes close to the Ingen long tube CAI. The filter location is much more ideal than the rest. Yes, the filters are still closed off due to the plastic shroud underneath the car. However, this keeps them out of the elements. Specifically water! You can always modify the shroud to allow more air to get in there. This is sure to increase power!

BTW- I am not being biased, I am not a vendor for any of the players. I have just installed them all and know what I would put on my car!

Thanks, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote