View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 09:14 AM   #58 (permalink)
djpathfinder
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 GT-R BE
djpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheee! View Post
The 40th is a nice car, but it is not for everybody. I am glad I stuck to my Black Rose model. To each their own!
The wife and I like the black rose color. It's also unique and reminds me of the brickyard colour they had for the 2003 350z.

Mmmm, also they are making only 1000 units according to everything I've read, and Canada is getting 88 of them.

The thing is, if I were a salesman I would make it a point to know the products that I'm selling and make sure I know about it more than the customer. Previously and at another dealership one salesman told me the 370z had 300HP and instead of having "Brembo" written on the brakes they went with "Nissan" in 2010. When I hear such blatantly erroneous info I call them out on it. I see that all the time. If the consumer can findout all this info so easily online, the seller should make better efforts to disseminate the same to their staff and their staff should make a better effort to learn their product info more thoroughly...sorry, enough of my ranting. :-)

Last edited by djpathfinder; 03-21-2010 at 09:30 AM.
djpathfinder is offline   Reply With Quote