View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 08:23 AM   #15 (permalink)
BalanBro
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 40th Anniv. 370Z
BalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately, I didn't even have a chance to try and use the VPP because no one could find the model I wanted (MT coupe w/touring, sport and nav). Everyone told me I'd have to order and wait up to 3 months. I went to no less than 5 nissan dealers, and they didn't even have models to test drive. There is a severe shortage of 2010 coupes in the NE.

Oh, one more thing, Nissan set me up an appointment with some guy named "Rick" who would be at the first dealership I went to, and was supposed to have searched the entire area for the model I wanted before I even showed up. When I got there and asked for him, they all had puzzled looks on their faces and of course, no vehicle model search was done. Kinda dissappointed by how this was handled by Nissan, as it was a beautiful day and was wasted hunting down a car that doesn't exist.

Last edited by BalanBro; 03-21-2010 at 11:02 PM.
BalanBro is offline   Reply With Quote