View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 12:00 PM   #42 (permalink)
BPAuto
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: AP1 S2000
BPAuto is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyBobo View Post
I think, maybe its more appropriate to say that...possibly the developers are (hopefully) going out of their way to ensure their product makes very solid gains for the money, because nobody is going to pay a ridiculous sum of money for a product that makes mediocre power. So,may as well engineer the product to make high gains so that people feel justified in spending their large sum of money on their product in the end, right?
It sounds like we both agree that if you purchase an exhaust offered by Amuse, you will be satisfied and justified with your purchase; it will have longevity, and IMO good sounds and good looks. Based on their dyno graphs, I would imagine that Amuse's exhaust should produce some of the more significant gains that you will see from an exhaust for the Z.

In the end it all comes down to preference which you and I seem to have found common ground on.

Here is a picture of the dyno results from Amuse. As you are aware it is measured in PS so the results will be a little off.

-Hunter
BPAuto is offline   Reply With Quote