View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 11:12 AM   #30 (permalink)
HustlerX5
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z MB M6
HustlerX5 has a reputation beyond reputeHustlerX5 has a reputation beyond reputeHustlerX5 has a reputation beyond reputeHustlerX5 has a reputation beyond reputeHustlerX5 has a reputation beyond reputeHustlerX5 has a reputation beyond reputeHustlerX5 has a reputation beyond reputeHustlerX5 has a reputation beyond reputeHustlerX5 has a reputation beyond reputeHustlerX5 has a reputation beyond reputeHustlerX5 has a reputation beyond repute

INSTALLLED!

As of yesterday! as far as how difficult it was to install i'd say about a 7 out of 10, and that's only because i had to hack into the core support (very minor might i add) in order to get the pipes to fit. but other than that install was very straight forward and took exactly an hour, and that's only because i screwed up on a couple of things and had to go back and correct them....hehe. Anywho performance wise i feel a noticeable pull when the temp of the car is between about 150ish to a bit above 180, but as soon as it goes above 200 it's not as noticeable at all. Now keep in mind this is my butt dyno so i could be completely wrong but oh well i guess we'll have to wait until independent dynos become available. (such as mr. denny who we're all waiting for lol.)
HustlerX5 is offline   Reply With Quote