View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 09:17 AM   #10 (permalink)
MrFancyPants
Base Member

Drives: 88 Alfa Milano Verde
MrFancyPants is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlmartin81 View Post
I know what you mean about Montgomeryville Nissan. It was one of the dealerships that I checked out as well. I did not like their service AT ALL. My test drive was literally around the block...like around that stone quarry. On top of that, they were really stubborn about their price. The sailsman didn't really know much about the car, the different packages, etc. It turns out that I knew more about it than him, thanks to the370z.com....thanks AK and everyone else who contributes to this furom.

Where I wound up ordering mine from, Fred Beans, my test drive was like 15-20 minutes. The salesman was super cool. He said "go wherever you want." So I took it on a near by expressway. He also knew the car inside out. So it was nice to deal with a competent person.

DL, when I worked at Montgomeryville it was a circus......we had two salespeople that were facing felony gun charges, did VIN window etching, only focused on monthly payments, had crazy promotions like a money grab booth, filled mainly with singles. Our job was to fleece & gouge every customer we came in contact with.
"At birth man is offered only one choice --the choice of his death. But if this choice is governed by distaste for his own existence, his life will never have been more than meaningless." --Jean-Pierre Melville
MrFancyPants is offline   Reply With Quote