View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 05:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hi-Step'n370Z
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '10ZR S/B AT Tour NV
Hi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post
My owners' manual for 09 370Z coupe with sports pack ray wheels are to be torqued 80 ft/lbs of TQ. Base wheels are probably 85, not sure

I've looked several times, and I do not see anything about torque in the 2010 owners manual. Not saying it ain't there, but if it is, I have not found it. And believe me, I looked. In fact, the diagram that Ak posted is not in my manual either. It should be! That's why I posted the question to the Forum, did a google search, and ended up asking my Nissan Service Dept. for the torque specs. I know the torque is important, that's why I tried so hard to get the right one for my Roadster wheels. Now that I think of it, those are new wheels to Nissan, and the Service dept. may not really know the correct torque either.

Have any of you Roadster owners found the right wheel nut torque for the Roadster wheels?
Hi-Step'n370Z is offline   Reply With Quote