View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 08:06 AM   #8 (permalink)
dlmartin81
Track Member

Drives: 09 370Z
dlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFancyPants View Post
It was funny as sh@t, when I walked in to see him sitting behind the desk, it felt like old times at the Nissan dealership I used to work for. We both hated the old dealer and left on bad terms. That dealership was Montgomeryville Nissan, both of the dealerships I am referring to are in the suburbs of Philadelphia.
I know what you mean about Montgomeryville Nissan. It was one of the dealerships that I checked out as well. I did not like their service AT ALL. My test drive was literally around the block...like around that stone quarry. On top of that, they were really stubborn about their price. The sailsman didn't really know much about the car, the different packages, etc. It turns out that I knew more about it than him, thanks to the370z.com....thanks AK and everyone else who contributes to this furom.

Where I wound up ordering mine from, Fred Beans, my test drive was like 15-20 minutes. The salesman was super cool. He said "go wherever you want." So I took it on a near by expressway. He also knew the car inside out. So it was nice to deal with a competent person.
dlmartin81 is offline   Reply With Quote