View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 02:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
antennahead
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '07 Z4 "M" Roadster
antennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothZ View Post
I'm a huge fan of their products. Been using it for years. I especially like NXT since it's so easy to use and smells good, too.
NXT is great, and lasts a long time. In bewteen waxes with it, I hit the car with Meguires quick detailer, and the shine seems to last a long time. One thing I am going to try next time I clay bar and NXT, is to top the NXT off with a coat of pure carnuba to deepen the shine. That two step approach, a synthetic protector wax topped with a good carnuba seems to be very popular on a lot of the detailing forums.