Thread: A to B
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 12:44 PM   #153 (permalink)
OMG37
Base Member

Drives: 08 G37S 6MT
OMG37 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2fast4thelaw View Post
When I think of the word "retarted" the first thing that comes to mind is a young male (especially a white one) walking around in baggy cloths with his oversized pants hanging halfway down his legs flannel boxers hanging out and wearing a ball cap sideways with the air of attitude that he is the bomb!

OK, back on topic.

ZSteve, Shumby, and I have both asked this question and neither of us got a straight answer.

What kind of gain should we expect with the GTM kit with an aftermarket Catback Exhaust and Hi-Flo Cats? I don't know what exhaust Shumby is rolling with but I have all Stillen Exhaust mods except for the headers.
Pretty sure he answered ZSteve right here...I also see you've posted in that thread, so forgive me if I'm a little confused. That not straight enough for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAM@GTM View Post
Not yet, The catback is on the car but have not got a chance to dyno it yet . the dyno has been tied up with some others projects. i should able to do that before the end of the weekend .

Sam
I've been waiting for the CBE to be put on as well, so just like me, you'll just have to be patient.
OMG37 is offline   Reply With Quote